Previously, you located and annotated resources for the final segment of a multi-year integrated case study that offers you the opportunity to apply the knowledge gained in the course to a real-world situation. In this assignment, you will read the case study with its supporting information, make business decisions related to the case, and suggest research needs that result from your interaction with the case.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
Refer to “MKT-838 Integrated Case Study” located in the Class Resources for this course.
Refer to the feedback provided by your instructor on your Topic 2 assignment.
Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment requires that at least three scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included. Support for decisions should include appropriate current (within the last three years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research.
Review the information in “MKT-838 Integrated Case Study.” This includes narrative information as well as financial and supporting documentation.
Consider the question presented in the case study, and formulate decisions based on the information and documentation in the case study. Support your decisions with appropriate current (within the last three years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research including the instructor feedback from your Topic 2 assignment.
Write a paper (2,000-2,500 words) that addresses the case opportunities, expresses your decisions regarding the case opportunities, and integrates instructor feedback from your Topic 2 assignment. Create a separate topic heading for your response to each of the following questions as this will help you draft a concise and targeted response to each question. In your paper, include the following:
· A summary of the current environment as presented in the case. (Note: Information from the case study does not require a reference note or in-text citation.)
· A summary of the marketing opportunities inferred from the case. Integrate specific feedback from your instructor regarding your summary of the opportunities.
· A review of at least two viable strategic actions that address marketing opportunities inferred from the case and the supporting research and theories you presented in your Topic 2 assignment. Integrate specific feedback from your instructor regarding the proposed strategic actions.
· A research-based discussion of how the history, philosophy, and theories of marketing influenced the identification of potential strategic actions. (Benchmarks C6.1: Integrate the history, philosophy, and theories of marketing.)
· A research-based evaluation of the influence of digital technologies on the implementation of each of the potential strategic actions you identified. (Benchmarks C6.2: Assess the influence of digital technologies.)
· A research-based evaluation of the data-driven marketing strategies required to make reasoned decisions concerning whether to implement each of the potential strategic actions you identified. (Benchmarks C6.3: Evaluate data-driven marketing management strategies.)
· A research-supported discussion of the ethical implications of each potential strategic action.
· Your research-supported recommendation for a strategic action to implement from the two potential actions you described and a rationale for the chosen recommendation. How does the recommended solution influence the long-term organizational health of Purple Cloud? Include a projected P/L statement with your recommendation. (Benchmarks C6.4: Analyze the complexities of global marketing.)
· A discussion of future research that you could conduct relative to the marketing opportunities you described.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more