Learning Goal: I’m working on a management case study and need support to help me learn.
Instructions( PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY):
– The Assignment must be submitted on(WORD format only).
– Make your work clear and well presented.
– You must mention question number clearly in the answers.
– Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from other resources without proper referencing will be not accepted.
– All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted.
– Write (200 – 300) words per question.
-Avoid plagiarism,copying from the internet.
Assignment Question(s): Solve each part of the Assignment. Each answer must be supported with proper references.
1. Why is performance evaluation important? Why should performance be measured as an ongoing process, and not just as a once-a-year event?
2. Read the following case carefully and answer the Question given at the end of case study.
Case: MANAGING UP AND ACROSS
As an operation professional, you need to be able to interact effectively with many internal customers—from corporate managers to field representatives. One of your peers is Jessica, who is a talented operation professional but who is downright rude to her internal customers. Her attitude is so bad that people around your company ask specifically to deal with you instead of Jessica. You’ve heard many tales about her sarcasm and her unwillingness to deliver anything other than the absolute minimum to other employees. You’ve thought about talking to Bruce, the manager to whom both you and Jessica report, but you and everyone else knows that they’re dating. In the meantime, your workload is increasing because of Jessica’s reputation.
– How do you handle Jessica and Bruce?
Source: Trevino, L.K. & Nelson, K. A. (2011). Managing business ethics (5th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. ISBN: 9780470343944 (print); ISBN: 9780470565964 (e-text) Page 318.
3. List some ways you can communicate your ethical standards to your employees and to your peers.
4. Discuss in detail the various types of corporate social responsibility.
5. Do you think corporate social responsibility is important? Why or why not?
6. If you were running your own company, how would you communicate your CSR strategy with employees, with external stakeholders, and why?
References are important. Make sure to use the references for each questions properly.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more