Learning Goal: I’m working on a business multi-part question and need a reference to help me learn.
Previous assignment ATTACHED – The production and analysis of financial statements are core tasks for accounting professionals. The activities for this final project have traditionally been
performed monthly by accountants in most organizations. However, with automation making accounting more efficient, many executives are requiring even
more frequent financial statements. This new reality further underscores the need for accurate transaction collection and adjustment computations.
Additionally, external users rely on ratio analyses to draw informed conclusions about a company’s financial health. This information often will factor heavily into
their investment and lending decisions.
In your final project, you will assume the role of an accountant and complete the year-end adjustment process for your company using a provided workbook.
This workbook is the first deliverable (Part I) of your final project. In Part II, you will analyze the provided financials of the same company and create a report
documenting your findings. The project is divided into three milestones, which will be submitted at various points throughout the course to scaffold learning and
ensure quality final submissions. These milestones will be submitted in Modules Three, Five, and Six. Final Project Part I will be submitted in Module Seven;
Final Project Part II is due in Module Eight.
In this assignment, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following course competencies:
• ACC-307-01: Demonstrate the year-end adjustment process in the preparation of a business’s financial documentation
• ACC-307-03: Apply generally accepted accounting principles in preparing financial statements
Review the Final Project Scenario document for information about the financial background of your hypothetical company. Use the provided workbook to
complete Part I of your final project.
Specifically, you must address the critical elements listed below. Most of the critical elements align with a particular course competency (shown in brackets).
I. Part I: Final Project Workbook
A. Demonstrate the year-end adjustment process:
1. Prepare the adjusting journal entries in the Adjusting Entries tab in the provided workbook. [ACC-307-01]
2. Transfer the values from the Adjusting Entries tab to the proper cells of the Adjusting Entries columns in the Worksheet tab. [ACC-307-
3. Create the adjusted trial balance by computing the Adjusted Trial Balance columns using the Worksheet tab. [ACC-307-01]
4. Close temporary accounts by completing the Closing Entries tab. [ACC-307-01]
B. Prepare the financial statements:
1. Prepare an income statement for the provided company by completing the Income Statement tab in your workbook. [ACC-307-03]
2. Prepare a statement of retained earnings by completing the Statement of Retained Earnings tab. [ACC-307-03]
3. Prepare a balance sheet by completing the Balance Sheets tab. [ACC-307-03]
Final Project Part I Submission: Final Workbook
In Module Seven, you will submit the first part of your final project, which is the final version of the project workbook. It should be a complete, polished artifact
containing all of the critical elements of Final Project Part I. It should reflect the incorporation of feedback gained throughout the course. This submission will be
graded with the Final Project Part I Rubric.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more